Each Market Investigation is designed to meet specific clients needs, resulting in interviews with industry experts, targeted service providers, and select commercial clients. Data obtained is confirmed and supplemented utilizing proprietary databases, global and regional chemical sourcing directories, and import/export databases.
Austin Chemical’s knowledge and 45 year history assures relevant and valuable information. Detailed Executive Summaries are prepared; suitable for client presentation purposes, providing strategy and direction towards advancement of their programs.
- Consumer Market Size and Product/Service Segmentation
- Leading Producers, Production and Available Capacities, Market Share
- Regional Supply Chain Structure (Distribution Channels)
- Typical Lead-time, Warehousing, and Inventory Status
- Ability to Support Current and Anticipated Market Demand Growth
- Buying Habits and Identification of Un-met Client Needs
- Opportunities for Product and Service Differentiation
- Product Introduction, Marketing, and Sales Strategy