Identification and reduction of chemical related risks begins at the supply chain. Before purchasing products, multiple decision routes are reviewed: geography, longevity of supply, strategic cost and timing, and general compliance. ACCI is able to inform your stakeholders regarding a responsible and robust source of materials.
Austin Chemical has offered global strategic sourcing, logistics and warehouse-distribution services since 1976, contracted Sourcing and Procurement service programs since 1992, and chemical supply chain management consulting since 1996.
For a nominal fee, Austin will quickly identify your key product supply interruption risks and define the path forward to supply chain security.
- Austin Chemical provides assurance of supply for key products requirements
- We define alternate or contingency (emergency) supply strategies
- We show you how to strengthen key supplier relationships
- We identify “second tier” supply risks (supply risk to your suppliers)
- We identify opportunities to improve procurement, inventory, warehousing, transportation, work flow, and logistics efficiency
- We provide the resources required to execute risk abatement plans